The winner will receive:
- A $215 gift certificate to our online boutique, Earthly Affair, equal to 50 free invitations and 50 reply cards, reply postcards, or enclosure cards. (We also offer thank you cards, announcements, seating cards, and shower invitations. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
- Keep this lovely ring for yourself or give it as a gift to a bridesmaid or flower girl - from Beyond The Rockz
- A $25 gift certificate to be used toward Victoria Everman - decorate you and your sweetie's new home or apartment with one of Victoria's original photographs! (check out her blog!)
- 10% off an order at Sweet Earth Organic Chocolates - It's hard to say no to chocolate. In addition to favors, they also offer an array of gift boxes and a pretty sweet philosophy to boot!
- The book, Green Weddings, by Mireya Navaro - Planning an eco-friendly affair is easy when you have a beautiful book to help you along the way.
There are two ways to enter:
OPTION A: E-mail email@example.com with your own green wedding aspirations. Let us know if the date has been set and what you would like to do, or plan on doing, to make sure your wedding has less of an impact on the environment.
OPTION B: If you're more of the creative type, e-mail us an inspiration board of your favorite green ideas! (Width: no larger than 410 pixels; Length: no longer than 750 pixels.) It doesn't have to be fancy, but it does have to somehow tie into weddings or events. It's not a requirement, but our hearts would be tickled if you would include an invitation from Earthly Affair into your inspiration board! We'll be posting some more pictures of our invitations tomorrow.)
please send entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some sample themes an inspiration board could consist of:
- An eco-friendly registry
- Jewelry and accessories by independent artists.
- Vegetarian Menu's
- Earth friendly centerpieces
What's an inspiration board? It's a collection of images used to inspire creativity and ideas. Here's an example of one I did last February.
A winner will be announced at midnight (est) on Wednesday, May 6th.
They may share your entry on this blog, so please don't write or create anything you wouldn't want other people to see.