5 egg yolks
1 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
1/4 ounce gelatin powder (one package)
1/4 cup cold water
1 cup heavy whipping cream
3 ounces sugar
5 egg whites, whipped until soft peaks
1. Over simmering water, beat the eggs in a glass bowl with the Bailey’s until light and fluffy.
2. Do not over cook or you will make scrambled eggs. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the cold water.
4. Add the egg yolk mixture.
5. Whip cream and sugar and gently add to eggs mixture.
6. Fold in the egg whites and pour the mixture into a martini glass or serving bowl.
7. Refrigerate for at least three hours.8. Before serving, add one scoop of chocolate sorbet and garnish with shaved white chocolate