1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
1/2 ounce Cointreau or Triple Sec
2 ounces Citrus Vodka
1 lemon wheel, for garnish
1. Shake all the ingredients well with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass with a sugared rim. Float a thin wheel of lemon on top of the drink.
2. To serve as a shooter, use the recipe above and strain into 3 1-ounce shot glasses. Cover the mouth of the glass with a wheel of lemon that has been dusted with sugar.
Variation using Lemon Drop Mixer
- 1 ounces of Vodka
- 2 ounces of Stirrings Lemon Drop Mixer
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine Vodka, 2 ounces of Stirrings Lemon Drop Mixer and a glass of ice.
2. Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass rimmed with Stirrings Lemon Sugar.