Jual mobil bekas The first step in the process of buying a used car is to assess in detail your transportation needs. The questions below can help. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. This article is about the country in southern Africa. For its predecessor,.
1. The purpose of buying a car: determine the type of car that will be purchased by the user. For example, when used to pick up school children, choose a car that offers space relief. Or for transportation work, choose a convenient and economical fuel. Your lifestyle also plays a role determining the type of car that will be purchased.
2. Determine the features that must exist, such as air conditioners, various kinds of power, CD charger etc.. Write down all the lists. Including safety features like antilock brakes, airbags, child door lock, etc..
3. Calculate how much the financial ability to buy a car, including down payment and monthly payments when the loan.
When you have defined a number of types / models and brands, analyze the advantages and drawbacks. You can get information from friends who had used the targeted car. Can also of automotive sites and automobile clubs that exist. Find lots of information from each brand including resale value, performance, Jual Mobil Bekas improvement and cost / availability of components. From there you can decide which car is really appropriate.
If you've decided which car to buy, this is Jual Mobil Bekas
- As much as any desire, the head must remain cool. Leave a seller if the price offered is too high, even if your dream car is waiting. You will be honed negotiation abilities over time.
- Make sure you know the market price of the targeted car, and start bidding below that price. It's easier to raise your bid instead of down. Price information can also be obtained from automotive sites.
Must be in mind, buying a used car can also buy the problems of others. Make sure you know the history of this car including maintenance. This can be known from car care card. Dig up as much detail as possible including if ever drowning, accidents, etc. down the engine. Before deciding to buy it, ask an expert mechanic to check it out.
- Test drive is essential. Try to get a chance to test drive as far as possible with different variations in the road. Can also try the area where the car will be frequently used.
- Jual Mobil Bekas the hood and see if there is a leaking pipe, a worn belt, the spilled oil. Sit in the driver's seat, and check if all the indicators work fine, as well as indicator lights. Also, check for signs of damage due to water (see tip prevent catastrophic aftershocks). Check the safety system, ranging from seat belt, head restrain, roof structure, child seat anchors. Similarly, sight distance and transmit power main lights. This can be done during a test drive. Try to drive at a speed of 60-80 km / h and feel whether the replacement teeth can be soft, the steering is always straight, remained stable when braking and when cornering is also smooth.
- Be careful with odometer fraud. This is often done rogue sellers who want to increase the value of cars it sells. So do not be fooled by the numbers listed on the odometer.
- Now it's time to set up your new car payment. When choosing to credit, the safest is to first determine how big the financial ability to pay monthly installments. The easy way, installment should not be more than 20% of income per month after cut spending. Account the cost of care, taxes, insurance and operational.
Pay deposit of at least 10% of the price of the car. Less than that, the credit provider will doubt your financial capabilities. So if you have the money in cash, a better use for the down payment. This step also would reduce the principal debt burden associated with monthly installments Jual Mobil Bekas.